IADPP will conduct a web based Round Table discussion on 12th August 2018 at 8.00 PM.
The Round Table will be lead by Naavi and will have participation from other invited professionals.
Those who are interested in participating in the discussions may contact Naavi through e-mail.
The link to the meeting would be sent by e-mail in due course. People can join even on mobile.
1. Applicability: Nagendra of T Consultants
2. Data Subject’s (Data Principal’s) Rights: P.B Vishwanath of Wipro
3. Data Localization: Rakesh Goyal of Sysman.in
4.Role of DPOs: Harish of Hanvik Infosec
5. . Data Controller (Data Fiduciary) Responsibilities: Lalit Kalra of EY
6. Civil and Criminal Penalties: Naavi
For immediate reference, here is a presentation on “Data Privacy in the Indian Scenario” made by Naavi on 28th July 2018 at DISAI meet in Chennai, with a brief coverage on PDPA 2018.